Position: Sales Account Manager
Education and Experience:
- College degree (bachelor’s preferred)
- Two years of sales with strong cold calling experience preferred
- Two years of technology sales background preferred
- Experience with Unix based hardware (SUN, HP, IBM)
- Knowledge of Servers, Networking Products and Storage
Skills Required: MS tools; excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Objectives: Sell technology, hardware and software solutions, expand existing business, and generate new business by utilizing all services offered, via daily contacting, quoting, and maintenance of IT related customers.
- Proactive in seeking and developing new opportunities/accounts and developing new opportunities in existing accounts
- Ability to meet assigned quota by generating revenue from new and existing customers
- Ability to present US Logic products and services in a manner that represents our vision and values
- Ability to translate customer needs and desires into proposals including US Logic services (consultative sales)
- Establish regular and effective communication between customer and production
- Cold Calling
- Schedule customer telephone appointments
- Generate appropriate customer prospect mailings
- Follow long range plans (annually, quarterly) and short range plans (monthly, weekly, daily) to generate revenue for US Logic
- Pre call/post call analysis via CRM tools.
Compensation: Annual Base Salary, plus performance incentives that would match base salary by year two
Hours: Business day flexible
**HOW TO APPLY?**
Qualified applicants may email resumes to HR@uslogic.net No phone calls please.
If US Logic finds you to be qualified, you will be contacted for an interview. Please include an email address and phone number that we can use to contact you.